Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a quick heads up about our location at EQLA this coming weekend Friday May 10-Sunday May 12, 2013. We will be sitting at table E5.
We will have all sorts of cute and cuddly things for sale so come check us out!
See you there!
It’s time for a new giveaway!
I’m doing this to celebrate reaching 5000 followers and I thought this might be something people would like to get!
What you can win:
- One Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera - Pink version + two pacs of film!!! (This is basically a polaroid camera, for those who dont know that these are.)
- One Tamagotchi P!
Tamagotch P is a tamagotchi in color! Sadly they’re only in japanese but they are not hard to learn to use at all.
- You can reblog this as many times as you want but try not to spam your followers (✿◠‿◠)
- You dont have to be following me but it would be nice if you at least checked out my blog, seeing this is a giveaway for my followers
- You have to have permission from your parents/ be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship you these items!
- No giveaway blogs!! I will check!
- Likes dont count
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win! If the winner dont reply within two days I’ll choose a new winner
This giveaway ends May 15th!
I’m willing to ship just about anywhere so shipping shouldn’t be a problem!
Good luck everyone! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧♥
Hope to see you there!!!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in Boston.
Here are some resources we’ve gathered so far.
- Looking for a runner? Use this form.
- If you’re trying to call someone in Boston, phone lines are jammed. SMS, Twitter, and Facebook might work better. [Lifehacker]
- Live news updates on The Verge
- Reconnect with loved ones in Boston on Red Cross Safe and Well
- Donate blood at the Boston American Red Cross
Do NOT drive through Boston or take the subway right now. The emergency radio is buzzing with more possible bombs. Please spread this everywhere you can to let your friends and family members know. It could save a life.
Budgie 2Follow me on http://bit.ly/RgHHQm
Sorry, Clow cards and book not included ♥
Isn’t my Clow key super cuteeee! I’ve been wearing it more often, mostly because I’ve been wearing a lot of red lately. Perfect for February right!
got it from http://www.cuteparade.com/ back when they were at ALA
You are just too adorable!